This TRIP was designed by us (local Trip Leaders) & OAT Regional Office in Argentina & Chile for you to have the most intense & unique TRAVEL EXPERIENCE!
I was one of the starters in 2007 and this is my very favorite trip in the world!!!
PATAGONIA for me means MAGIC, FREEDOM & BEAUTY! so I invite you to open your senses to experience the my glaciers, the vastness of the steppe, the curious guanacos, the majectic condors, the unchartered fjords and the legendary winds at Cape Horn!
JOIN ME in this fascinating journey to the End of the World!!!
- we start in BUENOS AIRES by the frenetic rythm of tango! we discuss a lot about our controversial icons such as Evita & our brand new default!!! I keep no opinions for myself! you will also have the chance of interacting with local portenios at your HOME HOSTED DINNER (DAY 3)
- then we fly south to the town of EL CALAFATE, gateway to mighty PERITO MORENO GLACIER
- we keep pushing south across the vastness of the patagonian steppe towards our hiking destination in TORRES del PAINE NATIONAL PARK
- we board CRUCEROS AUSTRALIS in Punta Arenas for exploring the Fuegian Fjords for 4days hoping to land at the INFAMOUS CAPE HORN
- we discover the city of USHUAIA at the End of the World before flying back to Buenos Aires